Thursday, September 8, 2011

10 Minutes Project But It Took Almost 6 Years To Do It!!


My sister in law gave a mini bolster to my eldest daughter (Fasha) when she was around 1 year old, with no cover... and it stayed 'coverless' until before we were ready to go back to my husband's hometown for raya the other day... Everything was ready, then one glanced at the bolster, I felt soo guilty....Bantal peluk tu xdelah guna sgt, mostly buat main jer... Tapi since bantal peluk kecik yg lagi satu dah di'claim' hakmilik oleh si kecik (Faiqa), so kiranya dah xdelah special bantal  untuk dia... So while waiting for my husband to load the 'barang' into the car, I managed to sew a cover for the bolster, which took me less than 10minutes, but it took me 6 years to do it...huhuhu...shame on me...
Now it's covered

Anyhow, I'm glad that she loves it, and since it's longer than her previous bolster, she can use it as pillow and still long enuff for her to cuddle it...hehhehe


Love & Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment