Thursday, October 18, 2012

Where have I been?

Assalamualaikum.... chakkk!!!!
    It's been sometimes since my last update... Berdebu berhabuk sana sini dah.... Where have I been and up to?..Hehehhe... Of course it seemed that most tailors were very busy with their 'tempahan' during last fasting month and Syawal, like I myself very busy as well...hahahha...

Axtually the main reason for my silence is this.....

Old 'broken' Card Reader
My card reader suddenly became 'illiterate' as it can no longer 'read' my SD card...huhuhuu... Therefore I can't upload any photoes.... So if no photoes, what's the point me updating in here....huhuhu

Been asking my 'other half' to buy a new one, but since it's not that important device for him, so my request just 'gone with the wind'.... And since yesterday, I got the chance to go out to nearby store by myself, so took a chance to hunt for a new one, so this is the replacement...

New Card Reader
Look almost the same, but in different color...hehehhe... So wait for my next entries.....

Love & Regards

1 comment: