Monday, May 14, 2012

Flower Girls Dress

In addition of hectic week, was a wedding for my husband's niece. Since my 3Fs are among the 'little' ones in the family, so she asked them to become the flower girls and gave me the clothes for the dress.. I never sew any dress before let alone the kid dress so for 3Fs' dresses, it was a 'hentam sajalah'.... And the verdict is.....

Princess Line Dress with Embroidery motifs
With Other Flower Girls

Awaiting for the Groom
In Action
I think 'ok'lah for first timer, and the important thing is my hubby complimented on the dress (and adding "Lepas ni tak payah beli baju lagi dah, Mama boleh buat sendiri, lagi cantik..."...huhuhuhu, no more shopping la yea?.. But at least I can shop for more 'kain'...du'uh!!) and the girls also love the dress and whenever they wore it they'll imagine as they are a beautiful princess...hhahaha

Will try to sew few more for the girls and hopefully I can also take some orders as well...

Love & Regards

1 comment:

  1. The pink is one of the good color choice for the flower girl dress. Thanks for sharing the experience. Most of the engaged people will feel difficulties in searching the best dress vendors, they may use the wedding app are free is useful for them.

    ReplyDelete