Saturday, February 11, 2012

Buurrrppppppppppp!!!!

Sewing activities have been slowing down lately (actually I never been that active pun...hahahaha).. Eventhough there's so many ideas lingering in my mind, I have to put it aside first until early May I guess (DH already gave stern warning about sewing earlier than that) so am gonna miss my sewing machine sooo much... Luckily I have the embroidery machine, and DH won't mind that much if I want to 'start' earlier with it since it's only operating by the touch of buttons... So need to find a lot of embroidery only projects for that...

Anyhow, I managed to have a quick project with these....
Peanut Shape Burp Cloth
Some might be wondering what the heck are these.. Actually these are baby burp clothes. So you can burp your baby in styles...(Does anyone care really?..heheheh) I made in 3 options of design, and of course the embroidery part is optional.. You can always add your baby's name, initial or any simple cute embroidery design. And of course the prizes will be vary depends on which designs and add on embroidery. What's more, it also can be a great gift for your newborn or friends, relatives or just anyone...hehehhe...

Enjoy.....

Love & Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment